Doggie Daycare at Stream Valley
Don't leave your dogs at home alone all day; bring them here instead!
We will, to the best of your pet's ability, introduce him/her to new friends, so s/he can learn socialization skills while having fun running and playing in one of our three play yards:
- One yard includes a play gym, complete with slide--lots of fun here!
- One yard features grass and a shady tree--for those who prefer to lounge around!
- The third yard can be set up with a large pool to splash in--for those hot summer days!
With some dogs, we may also be able to teach basic "manners" (i.e.--no jumping, biting, or excessive barking) and basic commands (i.e.--sit, stay, off, down). Please see the "form" at the bottom of this page for a sampling of what may help you and your pet learn.
Daycare playmates and best friends Bowden & Teddy "on the alert"
You and your pet can expect:
- A clean and safe environment, complete supervision, and a vet on site, if needed
- Educated and competent staff to give your pet a safe and happy experience
- Toys and a warm cuddly blanket for nap times, with happy music to entertain while indoors
- Lunch and treats provided, if desired by owner
- Complimentary birthday party celebrations or spa days (during the week of his/her birthday) to make him/her feel special
- Lots and lots of lovin'!!!
We would love to meet with you and your pet before we set up your pet's daycare schedule. Give us a call and ask to speak with Angie Costanza, our Kennel Supervisor, to discuss daily routines, playtime preferences, or any special needs.
Note: Due to increased demand for boarding in our kennel, during the summer and over holidays, we ask that you call us the night before to schedule a day of daycare for your dog. We apologize for any inconvenience!
Veterinary and grooming services are also available during your pet's stay. Please discuss these with the Stream Valley staff when you set up your pet's daycare visit. We can be reached at (703) 723-1017.
Stream Valley Veterinary Hospital 's vaccination/preventative policy requires all of our daycare and boarding canines to be fully
vaccinated and protected prior to their kennel/daycare visits.
For more information, or to schedule your pet's vaccination appointment, please give us a call at (703) 723-1017.